▲ ephthaxstic / (click)

( make.believe )

I'm marleena and I'm in love. -
FACEBOOK / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Shafiqa Doreen Tselay Murphy Sabrina Atiqah Nasyiba Aien Stephanie.T Vera Mirah Suhailah Farida
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Mother's Day
Sunday, May 8, 2011, 3:35 AM

HI! since i couldn't upload a video (i don't know for some reason, it doesn't work on me :( ) i shall write/type out a blog post about my momma! Since today is Mother's Day and unfortunately, she's working, we couldn't celebrate with her. Nevertheless, she's the most AMAZING, WONDERFUL, GEREKEST, BEAUTIFUL MOM EVER! let me repeat, EVER!! When i'm feeling down, she'll be there for me, hugging me and telling me that everything's gonna be okay (see, i don't need a guy to tell me that, i love my mama :D ), when she's in the kitchen, cooking, i will be coming and will be the KPO one asking "mama masak ape?" (without fail!), she knows what i love and what i dislike :D hehee! although she have 2 jobs juggling, she won't fail to be the BEST mom, wife! She will still cook for us (my dad, sissy and myself), clean the house and do what most mama do :) i find her amazing cause she's like one Wonderwomen! yeah! my mama's like super super wonderwomen! she can multi-task! she can cook, clean the mess and entertain my craps! see, tell me, who could entertain my crappyness? TELL ME?! oh! not forgetting, she cook amazing food! like my favourite, sambal goreng, ayam lemak masak cili padi.. even nasi telor with kicap also she make very yummy, i make like -.- hehh! but still delicious la! most people say we look alike and yeah, i'm proud of it cause i look like my MAMA <3 and i love you mama, just the way you are :D